Some say pink is the colour of love, so why do I not love these cars?
Put on your sunglasses and come on a flamboyant journey of rice, as we bare witness to dozens of pink panels, scissor doors, chrome plated wheels and more………………..
1) What better way to start a showcase like this then with a riced out Pink Honda civic
2) Admire the custom white trim
3) Where there is a civic, there is a Honda Del Sol not far behind
4) This car should not be ‘displayed’ at a show, it should be crushed into a cube of scrap metal
5) This Audi is not exactly rice, but it sure as hell should not be pink either.
6) Stanced pink EG civic hatch, nice nice. Can’t wait for that Vtec to kick in bruh.
7) Chicks dig neon
8) To the untrained eye this is an awesome Subaru WRX sti.. It WAS, before the 19″ chrome plate rims and that candy boy paint job.
9) “No please, keep it away from me”
10) Cooking the head gasket with the doors up. Thats boss. look how the wheels aren’t even spinning.
11) Who needs a rear bar anyway.
12) It’s stuff like this that will make the Germans want to wage war again
13) Nothing more manly and alpha than a pink Holden Commodore 5L
14) Goddam it, but at least there are no Lambo doors in this pic
18) This woman looks very awkward, I would too if i was lying on the roof of a rice burner
21) Fuck outta here with those trophies, your car ain’t winning shiet.
22) Check out the plates on this s2000 “RBR CHKN” (Rice Burner Chicken)
23) Some pink rice in Bangkok, watch those necks turn to rubber
24) Who knows what car this was, its a pink freaking transformer now
28) Not too much ricing on this s14, but i’m not loving those wheels and paint.
31) You may also like the making of the monstrosity below.